May 6, 2010

Two Lovebirds Named Lauren & Shaun!





My engagement sessions are in full swing now that the winter cold months are behind us. Today was just as hot as yesterday and we worked quickly to get the shots we needed to get out of the heat. Lauren & Shaun were so much fun to photograph due to them being so happy together. I find with photographing couples, I can tell all the time weather or not they are comfortable together and will last or not!
These two defiantly have it going on! As you can see they are incredibly happy to soon start a new life together as husband and wife after their wedding in September! This couple came to me through a great friend of mine Kelley Gorman who I worked with for a number of years at The Picture People in the Montgomery Mall. So excited to shoot this wedding and document their special day uniting as one! Thanks again Lauren & Shaun for choosing me to be there, can't wait till September!

No comments:

Post a Comment