May 7, 2010

Sending love across the Country

         A Beautiful Indian girl contacted me after discovering my website online. She emailed me telling me she wants glamorous photos taken of herself.  We set up to meet at  The Botanical Gardens in Merion Station.  When I arrived and was pleasantly surprised to see how beautiful this park was on April 6th 2010.  The trees were in full bloom some petals laying on the bright green grass.  
        When I met her she was quiet and kept to herself.  I asked her what she was planning on doing with the photographs.  She told me that her boyfriend was out in California working and they had been apart for 3 months already.  And would not be seeing him for a few more months. She brought a bouquet of flowers that he had sent to her that week.  We took a short walk and within minutes I knew this session was going to be different than many other glamor shoots of mine.
      The powerful gaze I received from Tania in many of her portraits prove to be very moving.  While we were in a peaceful place the images take on a different feel.  I hope to photograph in this park again in the future if any of my clients live by there...That is the spot to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment