May 8, 2010

Calista Family Portraits


Dan contacted me a few months after I had come into his office and did 30 employee's head shots.  This time he wanted me to come and document his wife's pregnancy with their 3 year old daughter Caitlin as a mothers day present!   I was more than happy to say I was available.  I met them in their high rise condo in The Phoenix building in the Philadelphia where our photo shoot was taking place.  Their beautiful home was perfect for photographing.   We got started and had more fun for over an hour taking photos in Caitlin's room with her stunning view of the William Penn statue, or upon the roof top with beautiful clouds painted a beautiful backdrop!   Ended the session with some incredibly classic images in Love park.  I am so happy with what we got together today, I wish Dan and Bridget the best of luck welcoming their second child into the world, as well as with their move in a few months.   I hope to be back photographing your family once you welcome you newest edition home!

No comments:

Post a Comment