May 9, 2010

Maturnity Mothers Day

It's  Mothers Day and I was blessed to share a few hours of it with the Brown Family.   With only two months till they welcome Anja thier first little girl into the world, they asked me to come by to document their pregnancy.  At first only Mommy was getting any photos. But after I had insisted that the boys and Dad gets in the photos too, it was clear it was a blessing we did add them in.  All the images show pure happiness on the boys faces about being big brothers to their little sister in a few short weeks.  Mom told me that this was defiantly her hardest pregnancy. We sure did have a great time capturing many candid and mostly timeless images of a mother who can't wait to hold her baby girl in her arms.  Thank you for including me in your Mothers Day and I hope I helped make it one to remember! 

No comments:

Post a Comment