May 25, 2010

Barbara's Bridal Shower

         Barbara and her finance Josh had wanted me to shoot their wedding in August, however I was already booked for their date by the time they asked me.  Luckily, we have been lucky to have been able to still work togerher, and I can see a being their photographer into the future!  My friend Jenna is Josh's sister and how this couple heard about me and my work.  It was a great opportunity to be asked to attend her bridal shower on May 22nd in the afternoon before I had a wedding at 3 later that day.
      Barbara has some wonderful family and friends who threw her a wonderful shower at Borghis Restaurant in Chalfont Pa where the theme was desserts!  Each guest made a homemade family dessert to bring to the shower which was going to be rated and prizes awarded to the most tasty.  There was also a cute game which was prepared in which questions Josh answered were asked to Barbara and she had to guess his answers.  The photo here was the answer to the question "What animal would you describe Barbara as?" 

Josh & Barb also have me coming to cover their rehearsal dinner, as well as maternity photos when the time come in the future!    I cannot wait to get to know these two better into the future, as well as document their lives unfolding together as they start a family!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Barbara’s bridal shower looks fantastic. All the photos made me smile. At the local event space San Francisco I also attended a France themed bridal shower which was so adorable. All the French food in that DIY bridal shower was mouthwatering. Enjoyed every moment over there.

    ReplyDelete