May 6, 2010

Caprice Turns 2!





My cousins cute little girl Caprice took some great photos this year (compared to last year). We were at Prophecy park (my newest photo shoot location) and had fun walking around. All parents usually do some sort of pictures for each of their children's birthday's specially when they are changing so quickly. What's great about booking a session with me is that you pick the location, and from there we have a stress free photo shoot catching some great candid moments!
The key to photographing children is to move quickly and keep the fun level high so they do not even realize that they are having their picture taken. Mom hops in for a few shots and then we call it a day. Nothing is much cooler than going to all my family and friends houses and seeing my photography hanging on their walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment