May 6, 2010

Getting to know Lori & Russ





Lori, Russ and I had a great getting to know you engagement session in the end of April at Bryn Athen Cathedral. This couple is getting married in the church I grew up in Supplee Presbyterian Church in Ambler. I reached back out to Lori after loosing touch for a few months after she inquired about my services, and luckily ended up working out to have me cover the wedding day!
In between laughing and snapping away frames, I stopped traffic along the bridge on Fetters Mill Rd and got some really spectacular shots! The challenge of getting that perfect shot while 4-6 cars are waiting for you to move out of the way is defiantly a rush. Love thinking outside the box, as well as photographing is new locations is what I look forward to every shoot!
Can't wait for beginning of June when they unite their families as one, and dance the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment