May 17, 2010

Love and Happiness to a T: Courtney & Beth's Engagement Session

Today I had an engagement session like no other!   Beth and Courtney were so candid throughout all their portraits today.  Talk about making my job easy these two had it all going on.   I know most times when photographing a couple if they have it all together or not.   And as you will see throughout out the images they really have it all going on.  Pure Happiness!

They met while playing in a Manayunk softball league and choose the city of Manayunk to start off our session.  I never realized how colorful of a town it was until I was there in the daylight!  All photos taken within two blocks of where we parked.  Our session moved on to the city where we climbed the art museum stairs and got some great shots of the city skyline.   

Every shot was filled with so much laughter and love.  If our getting to know you session was this wonderful I know for a fact their wedding in September in Gettysburg at  is going to be incredible!  Definitely a session I will never forget!  
 Beth was searching online for her wedding photographer and came across my website.  She fell in love with my work and decided to take a chance and email me to check out my rates.  She and Courtney were on a tight budget and almost was not able to afford a photographer. needless to say I was so happy that I was able to document their day for an affordable rate!   Contact me if you are in search of an artistic photographer which anyone can fit into their budget!   Thanks Beth and Courtney it was awesome to have met you and can't wait for September to get here ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Rach I LOVE that last photo! The blue background is so perfect! Keep up your awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete