June 15, 2010

Zorn's Family Photos

Michael Zorn who is also an amazing photographer specializing in Weddings took me under his wing last year and brought me along to a few weddings with him to help me get my wedding portfolio started.  Michael also is Bruce Springsteen's concert photographer! I met Michael through a website called Care.com which connects families seeking childcare, and individuals who are looking for families who need child care. 
I started off watching Emma when she was a few months old.  A few months later I was a 2nd shooter for Michael on a as need basis.  I loved going with him and watching him work the wedding scene.  I look at Michael as a mentor who has helped me so much get to where I am today in the wedding industry.
Now that Emma is 2 years old the Zorn's finally decided to reach out to me and ask if I would take their 1st family portraits.  Michael was surely nervous about being on the other side of the camera for once, but I was not worried ever about the incredible images we were going to capture that day.  As were walking around looking for a spot near their neighborhood to shoot at, I see a cool looking barn and a nice yard.  I see a for sale sign on the lawn, and notice that the house appeared to be empty!  So...Thats where we started off with our shoot!  Great location to get some great candid shots.  Emma was proving to try Mom and Dad's patience with being a 2 year old.  But needless to say the images we caught are a priceless expression of the happy family they are!

We made our way down for what seemed like a mile hike to a bridge which really was worth the walk to.  Erika and Michael got some great images for them to treasure as some of the best photos they have together yet!  All in all I was more than honored to be asked by a fellow photographer, especially my mentor, to photograph him and his family.  I stayed over for a great bbq dinner after and got caught up with these two great parents! 

Thank you Michael for thinking of me to capture these portraits! This is the smallest way I can show you thanks for all you have done for me in the past!  Looking forward to the wedding were shooting together in August!

3 comments:

  1. http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=27600

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post, Thank You Author!!!
    Can't Login to pof account? Please contact the pof Dating Customer Helpline Number.
    Can't login to pof

    ReplyDelete