June 2, 2010

Old York Road Country Club's In House Photographer...ME!!!

Over a month ago I went to my families country club OYRCC on Tennis Ave. In Maple Glen to discuss helping them update the images on their website!  Joe the General Manager of the clubhouse was more than happy I had stopped by to offer helping out.  Since that meeting I have gone over to shoot two weddings for them!  It's so much fun to get on the golf carts and have the bridal party zipping around on them to the different locations where the photos are taken!
I have since been referred to a couple by Joe who is getting married there in November.  I will be covering their  wedding hoping some fall colors will still be around!  I am so excited to be apart of my parents country club somehow, since I am the black sheep of the family who doesn't golf!



It's a beautiful course as well as venue to hold any special occasions.  So consider going to take a visit when you are looking for a spot to hold your event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment