June 15, 2010

Boys will be boys

Kevin I also went to high school with contacted me via facebook..(oh what would I do without facebook) He has recently just become a new Dad and finally the time came when he was ready to do some portraits with his son Carter, and his older brother JD and his twin brother Kyle.  Mom also came along and hopped in a few shots.  We went to Prophecy Park in Ambler, where I tend to shoot alot, because of the neat colors and textures which this location provides.




The boys and mom matched which really unified the photos together.  In about a half hour we had over 100 shots to choose our favorites from.  I set up my laptop in the back of my car and we all picked out the best of the best.  I enhance the images on the spot and send them home with the digital files of their photos for them to print at their leisure.







All portraits sessions need to be light, not pressure, and most importantly fun.  As you can see all the boys and mom had a super time being photographed, and now have priceless images to treasure for generations to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment