June 15, 2010

Photos for Daddy!

I have a tendency to approach mothers in stores who have adorable children and introduce myself and tell them they must let me photograph their family or children sometime.  Most times I do this type of marketing, it always works out in my favor!  This is exactly how I met pregnant Hilary and her beautiful daughter Ilivia who is 3 going on 15!   A family which I nanny for now I met the exact way, and started to work for them once I photographed their family's 1st portraits which went great. 








Hilary and I figured out a date and I came to her home which was around the corner from my house! Mommy and Ilivia were in matching outfits and looked so cute together.  As soon as I stepped foot into their house the wallpaper in the dining room just hit me!  I loved the design so this is the room where we started off our photo shoot! As we continued to move outside into their pool area/backyard the fun continued when we got a handful of great candid shots of the girls!  Even got the dogs in a shot or two as well! 








Part 2 of the session took a turn for some real maturity beauty!  Hilary slipped into something a little more revealing, and wanted to capture her and her 8mo pregnant belly and beautiful body before giving birth mid July!  I was so happy to be able to meet Hilary and her daughter and photograph them for the most important man in both their lives.   Happy Fathers Day Matt...Enjoy. I know you will!  Good luck to Hilary for the last month of her 2nd pregnancy and to a healthy delivery to another baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment