July 14, 2010

Lori & Russ's Special Day

Lori found me on the internet and we had lost touch for a long time.  I reached back out to her to check on the status of her wedding planning.  Here they had found a photographer however, had not heard from her in a few months.  Needless to say, I told her I grew up going to Supplee Church where she was being married at and I lived down the street.  She ended up deciding to book me to photograph her wedding.  I was more than thrilled because I still had June 5th available in March.   I met Lori and her fiancee at the time Russ at Bryn Athen Cathederal where we had some really great engagement photos, which are posted in a previous blog.
The reception was held at The Manor House at Common Wealth  a beautiful location on Horsham Rd.  Lori and her husband Russ looked great along with uniting their children together in the same family.   I know these two are going to be very happy together.   Thank you for having me be apart of your special day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment