July 20, 2010

Meet Jackie & Jeff.

I often joke that my job is like a day at the beach.  Well in certain cases, it actually is!  Jackie & Jeff were referred to me through Jackie's sister Julia.   Julia and my brother Ryan played golf together at Monmouth University and I am just so pleased when close to home referrals happen.  I met this cute couple at Starbucks one afternoon and had a great meeting discussing my different packages, and showing them the in's and outs of my behind the scenes after you wedding enhancing. 


When meeting any bride and groom for the 1st time to discuss how I make sure they remember everything about their special day uniting as one forever!  Giving them a sneak peek to see how I make my images look so bright and vibrant reassures any couple that their wedding photos will look beautiful! 


Jackie and Jeff choose to have their engagement photos taken on Ocean Grove's beach in NJ.   I arrived to Julia Jackie's sisters amazing beach front apartment which had a grand view on her wrap around deck atop the 3rd floor.  I spotted where I wanted to take them on the beach where little to no people were around, but then also wanted to venture over a few hundred feet on the boardwalk before going onto the beach.

So happy I did because inside this old breezeway there was a mural which was so unique.  I stuck them in front and ta dah we have a striking image with a little tweeking.   These two were so fun-loving and candid to work with and you can see they are going to live happily ever after.  One of my best beach sessions thus far! 


The wind kept Jackie on her toes keeping the hair out from her face however in many of the candid shots the movement of her hair adds something to the images.  I was glad Jeff was alright after I told him to stand on that wet rock and then proceeded to slip.  Our assistant Julia was such a huge help using the reflector in some shots, and holding our shoes in the rest ha.  We couldn't have done it without ya Jul! jk.    I can wait till their wedding in October of this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment