June 26, 2011

A Testimonial Which I'll Treasure Forever!

Dina and Dwayne a couple of mine was introduced to me by my best friend and Event Coordinator Sarah Morrison with All About Events.   Working with this couple was more than a pleasure and I cannot wait to help document many more moment within their future together!   Dina wrote to me a beautiful testimonial which brought tears to my eyes!  Thank you two for every kind word written.....

Rachel,
Until now, I have never written a testimonial or even a review for a product because (as bad as this sounds) I never cared enough to make the effort.  This is my first testimonial and one that I feel is greatly deserved.  

When we first met you, Dwayne and I had such a great feeling about you and instantly knew that the job was yours (despite having met with several other photographers as part of our due diligence process).  You have been a consummate professional throughout our wedding process and have greatly exceeded our expectations.  On the "day of", you were literally everywhere, and captured photos that we weren't even aware were taken.  Your talent, professionalism, and energy level also were noticed by many of our friends/wedding guests, who have repeatedly commented that our photographer was amazing . . . and we could not agree more.  

Funny true story . . . Dwayne and I attended a birthday party last evening and a few of our friends (who were also guests at our wedding) commented about the photographer taking pictures at the party that "she was no Rachel Beck"!  LOL

The pictures that you took at our wedding (and during our engagement session) were absolutely beautiful and the turnaround time for getting the images back to us was extremely fast.  Moreover, with some many great photos to choose from, we truly appreciate your willingness to sit down and help us pick the perfect shots for our wedding book.  

It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that we would highly recommend you, as a premier photographer, to anyone who asks and we look forward to being able to use your services again to capture the next of many happy life events . . . Rachel, you are officially our "photographer for life"! :-)

With love and respect,

Dina and Dwayne Edghill

Table #'s created from our Engagement Session!




No comments:

Post a Comment