June 20, 2011

Prophecy Creek Park 2011 Engagement Sessions

2011 sure has been jam packed with new couples who enter into my camera's lens!  New equipment on top of inspiration and new ideas are whats making this year for Rachel Beck Photography so much better than ever before.  Once the Spring finally hit us is when the Engagement sessions began to be scheduled.

 I have been to my classic Prophecy Creek Park which has been a favorite park and place to photograph now for over a year since a  couple Shaun & Lauren  from last year introduced me to this hidden jem.  It is currently almost complete within the process to transform into a event venue.   Here we have Dina & Dwayne at Prophecy Creek Park! Lovely Couple who's wedding just passed in June!



 Andrew and Meredith :)

Each time I visit this park (which is pretty frequently), I try to find a new way to photograph the same spots I photograph every 2 weeks!  As you can see depending on the time of day and com positioning the images I can surely make this place look a little different everytime.  Naturally every couple brings something new for me as well, bringing out new expressions of love which is my main focus while photographing couples for their engagement photos.
 Stephanie & Brian <3



I find myself laying on the ground for a good portion of my sessions, leaving me to discover new ways to photograph the very ordinary (which anyone can do) and create a timeless images which looks extraordinary!   Contact me at Rachel Beck Photography to discuss your wedding photography options!

No comments:

Post a Comment