June 20, 2011

Mommies in full Bloom!

January of 2011 brought me three beautiful pregnant women all who wanted their bumps documented in the final stages of their pregnancy.  Keeping my grandmothers up to date with my business endeavors I share with them what types of photo shoots I have that week.  They cannot get over at their ages of 79 and 90 that women want photos of themselves while pregnant.  In the 50's when they were pregnant they had to  hide their belly's once they were showing, and at most times stop working.   Look how as time passes so many things can change.






All maternity sessions are different.  Any vision you may have in mind I am up for photographing.  Coming to the hospital to capture your first day together is a great addition to any baby album.  Check out my Hair Stylists Maternity Mania Portraits, Pregnacy through newborn!  This is a beautiful Babies Beginning's album which is a part of my Maternity Mania 3 portrait session Package!

No comments:

Post a Comment