June 28, 2011

Manayunk Mania

Another favorite spot of mine for engagement photos is downtown in Manayunk!  I was introduced to a few select spots from a bride of mine last year Beth and Courtney!  Every time I got there to shoot, I remember the 1st time going there with those two!  I just had a not so photogenic couple before them.






Then once I get to meet Beth and Courtney I fell in love, and it was one of my best sessions at that point in my career last summer!







 Never had seen two people more in love!  The photos prove it!







Here is some of what I have done in Manayunk over the past year!
Roxy their dog really made some of the photos!
Hey Roxy!


one of my favorites!

Always looking for new doors, or textures to shoot on.  This Garage door new!  
Cathy and Zach :)

                                             Lauren & Tom<3          


 Lauren & Tom cancelled with their original photographer once seeing their engagement photos from him!  Rachel Beck Photography was always their first choice, so glad that they ended up booking with me.  I insisted on re shooting their engagement session for them, and lucky we did!  They are incredible images as well.  This day was a 98 degree humid as all heck day!  We met for an adult beverage before starting our session, and got out into the heat, and got done and have beautiful photos where you will never know how hot it was that day!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    You did an amazing job with our engagement pictures and we know that we won't have any surprises when we get out wedding pictures back! We love working with you and will be sure to use you throughout the years to come so you can document our lives as we become a family! xox

    ReplyDelete