August 9, 2010

Tina & Mike's Big Day! 8/7/2010

My day together with Tina & Mike and all of her family and friends started at Tina's fathers lovely home where all the 8 bridesmaids were getting ready! Everyone looked beautiful  I arrived and I began to get to work documenting everything.  Tina was just  finishing up getting her hair done which turned out beautiful.  The flowers beautifully arranged by floral designer Kerry's Kreations one of the brides very good friends who was also in the bridal party.   My great friend Sarah with All About Events and I got to work together again on this wonderful day.  If looking to save some money and have your day run more smoothly contact Sarah.
I enjoyed this wedding due to knowing almost the whole bridal party from either the girls Bachelorette party I was a part of in AC or from going to Hatboro-Horsham High School with.  So needless to say knowing everyones names already was a big help with posing for the group shots.  I left the girls at 2:00 to head to Peace Valley park in Chalfont where the reception was being held.  Upon arrival at the ceremony location the guys looked so handsome.  Did I mention yet that the weather on this beautiful Satruday was 85 degrees.   Perfect wedding weather! 
Before the ceremony began I snapped some great photos of the groomsmen together...boys being boys.  I got a little teary eyed when Tina said her vows.  Usually at one or two points during the day I get choked up at any wedding still dreaming of that being me someday when I meet my Mr. Right.  Know any successful single men please let me know.
The reception was just great at Marjean's Catering in Lansdale where all the guests gathered to eat and dance the night away.  My favorite part of the reception was Mike's Grandfather who was the 1st of the single guys out on the floor to catch the garter.   Mike makes the toss...where does it land but right on Grandpa's Hat!  Couldn't believe it.  Ashely the bridesmaid who caught the bouquet sure was not shy letting Grandpa slide the garter up her long leg making a great photo opportunity for me.
I'm so thrilled how great the day went for Tina and Mike.  I enjoyed being there capturing the whole day from start to finish with this happy couple who has been dating since high school!  Best of luck to Tina and Mike and their happy new life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment