September 8, 2010

Family Photos always need updating!

Richard contacted me for some headshots a few weeks ago and while I was over his house with my backdrop and lighting we got to speaking about doing a family photo before his sons went back to school!  We scheduled a date and met over at my spot.  Prophecy Creek Park on Skippack Pk.   Great place to walk dogs or take a nice walk with someone special.   The DiSammartino family arrived and we began our session.  
While taking photos I see how Dad, Richard is trying to figure out if I'm around his oldest sons age by asking when I graduated from high school... Assuming his son was available, to possibly insinuate us going out sometime.  Out of left feild Rich asked me to join him and his family out to dinner after the session!  I was back and forth about going, really didn't have any other plans, so I decided to join them.  Richie the oldest son had other plans and didn't end up coming to dinner. 
Mr. & Mrs DiSammartino  Nick and his girlfriend Chelsey went to a great Mexican place at the corner or skippack pk and butler pk that served free margaritas.  We had a great meal with funny conversations.  It's cool families like these which make my job so much more worth while!  So happy I met them and hope to work with them again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment