September 23, 2010

Ladies Suprise Gift Idea for your Hubby on Wedding Night!

So all you soon to be brides...do I have an idea for you!   Surprise the hell out of your man after the happiest day of your life with a little something something.  I came to Barbara's house one Wednesday afternoon for our glamor photo shoot.   Barb was really nervous as most of the women who I photograph in this nature are.   We picked out her 3 outfits I got my portable studio set up in a spare bedroom, and we started to shoot and have fun capturing some looks that Barb had never seen of herself before. 
A majority of women who I photograph for a glamor look all see the final product of themselves and cannot believe it is them.
Barbara and I decided to make a calendar for soon to be hubby Josh. If anyone knows this Josh character he is a tough one to get anything by on.   So while we were upstairs shooting he called.  Barb called him back.  He wanted to talk to the contractor who was remodeling his house downstairs.  Barb puts on a robe and takes the phone down.   Then what does the contractor say but "sounds like Barbara is having fun with her friend upstairs."  Naturally when she was just on the phone with him she didn't mention she had company.
I am also a family friend so if she said it was me who was over the whole surprise would have been ruined.  So she tries to get Josh off the phone without spilling the beans.  Josh ends up sending over someone to see who is at his house.  Needless to say we tried to cover up what we were really doing by taking some photos at the end of Bab and their two dogs.  Needless to say all the photos came out beautiful.  And Josh was not suprised by the idea, or how stunningly hot his fiancee looked in these images!

No comments:

Post a Comment