August 3, 2010

Meet Baby Ava!

A few months ago I posted a blog called Photos for Daddy a session I did with beautiful pregnant Hillary and her 3 year old Iliva.  Since then Hillary has given birth to baby Ava.  I came over to meet the precious newest edition to the family after she was 2 weeks old.   Hillary had the whole family in whites and pastel pink outfits which looked perfect.   I started out getting some precious photos with Matt and his oldest daughter.  The way Matt looks at his girls shows a world full of love for them and it was easy for me to capture that.  It was easy for me to capture Dad's love for his girls, because it showed each time he looked at them!















Mom was just finishing up feeding baby Ava upstairs when we decided we would do a few of the baby alone and with big sis up in her bedroom.   I went a got my lights from my car and in minutes had a studio set up and we were snapping away getting precious photos of the new sisters together!  Ilivia  already seems like she is going to be the best big sister.   Following the gorgous photos we captured upstairs we move outside on one of the most humid days ever!  Temps were nearly at 100 degrees!  We made it out side and back inside in 5 minutes or less with numerous priceless stunning shots!











After giving everyone a moment to cool down we proceeded back upstairs to their bedroom where I wanted to capture this new addition to the family in a comfortable setting.  I told everyone to snuggle up close and everything fell into place!   I am so happy to live so close to this beautiful family and can only hope to be the photographer who can document many cherished memories for them to treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment