August 9, 2010

Meet Pam & John

Pam had found me while searching online for her wedding photographer.  I knew as soon as Pam and I finished at our meeting that we had really hit it off, and I hoped to be chosen to photograph her wedding!!!  Little did I know the feeling was mutual, Pam had pretty much made up her mind that she wanted to work with me immediately after meeting with me.   We decided to do the engagement photos this summer for them to use on their Save the Date cards.




One of Pam and Johns themes at the wedding is Love...so what better place for their engagement photos than at LOVE park in center city Philadelphia.  I arrived at their place and we all drove together to the parking garage under the park.  We came out at what seemed like the perfect time because there were barely any people around.  Which to anyone who has been to Love Park before is not common.  There is always tons of people visiting and taking photos there under the sign... The few minutes we spent in front of the sign were just classic candid photographs really showing these two's true love come shining through! 
It was another very humid day in the summer of 2010 and we were all perspiring to say the least...So I decided to let this couple cool down a little bit and hop into the fountain for a different scene.  This shot really captures their surroundings and also portrays how much fun of a couple John and Pam are together!  
Walking across the street we found a pretty fountain next to city hall which made for more cute shots. I really enjoyed working with these two and know that we will have so much fun with their bridal party in their wedding in November of this year!  Just as we finished up our shoot and arrived back at the car the sky's opened up and there was a downpour like I have not seen in a while.  We took our time getting home on the roads, and then dashed inside from the huge rain droplets to view what lovely images we had just captured before we almost got rained out!

Needless to say Pam and John loved the images and watching me enhance all their favorite photos!  Can't wait to take Jilian and her future husband Mike there for round 2 @ Love Park next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment