February 5, 2011

Valentines Day Portraits


Usually around the Hallmark created holiday Valentines Day I have a promotion for sexy photo shoots. It's a great idea for women to give to their significant others as a different type of sexy surprise for this "I love you so much" holiday.    It takes a specific kind of woman who would even contemplate showing this side of herself to a photographer.   However, I show women a view of themselves they have never even seen before!   Most women who have had the grand experience of working with me say "Rachel made me so comfortable, and my nervousness left after taking a peek at one or two incredible images of myself on the back of Rachel's camera. I kept saying, Oh my goodness, that can’t be me~!"

Oh sure the men will love this kind of gift.  If you make a little book for them from your 20 images that come with your session, or a custom Calendar with the pin up model being you!   Needless to say, if you’re his screen saver on his laptop, or just a pretty face in a frame in his bedroom, these images YOU will always treasure as well!   Imagine being 60 years old and looking back at your self in your prime!  At least once in every woman’s lifetime she should do a glamor portrait session, to always remind herself of her beauty!

Including your significant other is a spicy experience






Birthdays, Honeymoons, and Anniversaries are other great times to think about glamor photos to be the perfect gift idea to both yourself and to your significant other!

No comments:

Post a Comment