October 31, 2010

Stephanie & Brian's Fall Enchanted Engagement Photos

Stephanie and Brian were in a the bridal party from Tina & Mikes wedding this summer I shot.  We set up a meeting and discussed what they were looking for in a wedding photographer.  Their love really shines through during this engagement session!                          

Their little daughter Mackenzie is beautiful and I cannot wait to photograph her at the wedding next July!  We met at Pennypack Ecological Restoration Trust in Huntington Valley.  This park has over 160,000 acres of land, open to the public, and to leashed pets year round. 










Brian and Stephanie warmed up rather quickly to the camera, and helped me capture some wonderful warm and loving images!  Fall is my all time favorite time to photograph. If anyone is likeing what they see please contact me  at RaBeck07@yahoo.com or visit www.RachelBeckPhotography.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment