April 6, 2011

Baby Ava 1st Photos

I had met Colleen and Tom in the beginning of 2011 when I joined them in documenting their first pregnancy.   We did get some stunning maternity images which I know they will enjoy forever.  Once welcoming Baby Girl Ava into the world I returned to capture their little bundle of joy within her first month of life!


I love photographing all  children however newborns take a little more patience and time to really get some of the images you will want to have hanging in your home for years to come!  Little Ava was so good throughout our session.  She was kept very comfortable by a little space heater I bring with me for my newborn sessions which helps to keep them asleep.  Mom had a very cute ensemble picked out for some photos of Ava alone!  These images say it all.






Tom has always been a good sport when asking him to take off his shirt for some simply stunning images of him and his babygirl!  I know Colleen loves these images of Daddy and his little girl!  Thanks so much Tom and Colleen for having me help document how special these times are as you start a family!  I look forward to watching Ava grow~

No comments:

Post a Comment