July 20, 2010

Christina's Atlantic City Bachelorette Party

Christina and her future hubby Mike and I went to high school together and thru facebook have kept in touch.  This is how Tina came to think of me to shoot her wedding!   Their engagement session which we did in February came out wonderfully.  Funny story really quick.  We decided to go to Bryn Athen Cathedral on a Sunday.  Haha bad idea.  As we got closer to the Cathedral and started taking photos, several people told us that we could not take photographs there.  So as were being chased off the premises I snappped this really good one. I stop @ nothing.



Anyway the wedding is two weeks away, and for Tina's Bachelorette party she asked me to join her and her 10 friends to the Borgata to stay with them and have a night of fun while capturing all the fun they had in AC. 


 I had an awesome time with these girls!  Thanks so much for including me and hope everyone had a clear vision of the night with me documenting it.
Nicole, Tina's sister hit big on roulette # 7 winning over 1,000 bucks a few hours after we got there.  It surly was a long night.  They started early @ 4:00 and went well through 2am Evening consisted of dancing the night away at MurMur nightclub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment